Tuesday, September 04, 2007

exhausted...

Narcolepsia has me back in its grip, it would seem. Though it does feel different than the tiredness I experienced during the first trimester: for one it isn't so much actual tiredness that keeps me glued to the couch for most of the day than it is my excruciating back pain that makes me want to avoid too much movement. Also it's the fact that I can't really sleep through the night anymore, mostly due to my pea-sized bladder, and my overstuffed-with-thoughts head that I can't seem to turn off anymore. I guess I am practicing for the sleepless nights ahead of me already?

The apartment is a mess of boxes, and I should use the time I have at home to pack more, or to go through my closet and pack my clothes, or to wrap our dishes into paper... but all I can do is lay on the couch and doze in and out of sleep. I didn't think it was going to be like this, I thought I was going to have more energy to get things done. I don't like being so dependent on Geo, who works hard all day, and then has to help me with packing up the household too. :(

I hope we can get everything done before the weekend, since I do not want to do any packing then, seeing as it is our first wedding anniversary, and on Monday we are getting our keys already... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home