Friday, February 23, 2007

The Booger v2.0

...yes, it stayed high. :)

I am currently in my 4th week of pregnancy, and according to my first ultrasound everything looks just spiffy. :)

I am not sure what much else to say at this point. I have a photo of the amniotic sac in my purse, which currently measures in at a whopping 2.2 millimeters (the sac, not the purse), which is perfectly the size it should be. Next week we should see the placenta, and the week after that we should get a heartbeat.

Please keep our baby in your thoughts, that it'll stay with us all throughout this time.



Week 4

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

★ Q Big Big news for you!

11:07 AM  
Blogger spreadyourwings said...

umm, okay, thanks for the defunct link, whoever this was!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Ren said...

You're PREGNANT!
AHHHHH!!

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home