Friday, March 09, 2007

My heart belongs to you...

Honestly? I lack the words to properly describe what I am feeling, how wonderful today has been. I still cannot wrap my mind around this tiny miracle in my belly - this miracle with its even tinier beating heart. What a gentle flutter, what a rush into life! Last week there was nothing, today I have a tiny little baby with a visible heartbeat.

A heartbeat!

Our baby is alive and well and growing, measuring 4.7 mm today, head to rump.

I am so thankful, I am so thunderstruck, I am so humbled in the face of such a wonderful miracle.

The little heart was beating, and the world around me stopped. My baby is alive and well! It's well!

And it's supposed to come on Halloween! I'll call it Pumpkin, from now on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home