Thursday, November 08, 2007

It's a Girl!

Our Baby Girl was born on October 26, 2007 at 12:25PM - on Austria's National Holiday, one day before her due date.

Life is beautiful with her, she is the most gorgeous baby in the world, and not having known her sex before her birth made for the most wonderful moment in my life so far.

She is... just a beautiful and great baby. She is wonderful, she is our everything. She is the best thing that ever happened to me.

I am in love as I never was before in my entire life.

I am also sleep-deprived and very busy... it'll be a while, but I will hopefully get to talk about her birth here soon. Thank you for reading - and all the best to you and yours. I am off, enjoying life with my gorgeous baby daughter.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! That's so awesome! Congratulations! I knew something must have happened when you didn't post for so long and was waiting on tenterhooks to hear the result. Girls are the best. ;) I put my order in for one already. ^_^ I'm glad you finally have what you've waited for so long and will be eagerly awaiting your fascinating updates as always.

12:32 AM  
Blogger imagoii said...

WooHoo! Congrats! I know you are so happy (and probably tired).
We're so excited for you - and can't wait to hear all about the new journey! Yay!

11:57 PM  
Blogger Ozfemme said...

Congratulations! And welcome to the world to your little one!

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home