Saturday, January 06, 2007

Another cycle passing...

Interesting how fast a month can pass when I don't spend every free minute on the internet reading up on "early pregnancy signs" and comparing them to every single feeling my nerves are sending to my brain. Last month was ridiculous - but then, it wasn't really fair: feeling light-headed and dizzy and sick every morning just around the time any first symptoms *could* have been expected.

None of that junk this month... I managed to put baby-thoughts aside sufficiently enough that I wasn't even bothered by the lack of "insemination" around the time we *should* have tried. It was a month of getting on each others' nerves - but hey, it's over now.

And a slim chance still exists, of course.

If not... there is always a next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home