Thursday, January 18, 2007

Day 36 - Done Deal

Or - at least that's what it seems like when it comes to Geo. He tells me to stop freaking out and just accept that I am pregnant, he treats me as if I was, he voiced his concerns about me having a small cup of decaf (- decaf!!!) coffee today, and I caught him reading up on articles like "Pregnancy Week by Week", and "How to treat Mom after she has given Birth" on the internet.

This makes me melt to a puddle on the floor, and made me smother him in kisses, even though I am still running to the bathroom every hour to check for the late arrival of AF, cause - come on - I am SO not pregnant!

The test said so!

Now, let's see what my gyn says. If nothing else, my appointment is a done deal: January 29th. That's still a week and a half to go. I decided to simply NOT buy another test, keep running to the bathroom every hour, and wait until that date. If nothing else, it'll give me a morning off work, and that's always a good thing. And after that, we'll just keep on trying. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home